Monday 12 August 2013

Missing my babies

As some of you might know, during my pregnancy I found out I had gallstones.
Well after Grace was born my attacks became more and more frequent to the point where I had 11 attacks over a seven day period.

Yesterday I finally got to have an operation to have my gallbladder removed, never in my life did I think it would be so painful! 
The operation went well but they were unable to remove a large stone from my bile duct so I am currently waiting to have another operation to have this stone removed! 

I haven't had anything to eat or drink in 41 hours and I have been moved out of 4 different beds (might I add that is painful as hell), I have been transferred from a private hospital back to a public one because they have the facilities to do my next op.

I cried when Mum came to visit me with my two beautiful babies because I really didn't know how much I missed them until I finally got to see them and give them cuddles! 


My gorgeous hubby brought me some flowers which was a shock because he has only ever got me flowers 3 times before this in the last 6 years! 


I am so lucky that mum was able to take time off work to look after my wonderful little people while I'm stuck in a hospital bed! I'm so glad Grace is sleeping well and she only woke up at 1.30am and 5.30am so Mum was quite impressed! 


Much love xo

1 comment:

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"