Monday 18 March 2013

Week (hang on I need to pee) 23!!

My poor old bladder is starting to get squished! I cant actually believe I just said my "old" bladder but seriously I feel like I have incontinence issues! Thank god for panty liners as its getting to the point where I sneeze, laugh, cough or with morning sickness I pee a little!! Sorry I know to much information but I am just letting my non mummy followers the joys of having children!
It's not all bad though, You get that joy of knowing you are superior to men and can grow a precious little being!

I am starting to notice that my size 12 jeans are getting slightly tight (boohoo) everything else though is fitting reasonably well.
I have been trying not to buy many (if any) girls clothing as I am so worried that bumpette is going to come out a little bumper.

This pregnancy seems to be quite cruisey and I am enjoying most of it even though its a lot more to the book that my pregnancy with Toby.
I have already gone up a cup size and am thinking I will need to go up another buy the time my milk comes in when I have her.

I have a few photo shoots coming up in the near future as well as the timeline shoot I am working on I cant wait to share them all with you! I know that my family is complete with this baby so Jarryd and I have made the decision that we wont be having anymore after this one.

I have a lot of people I know having trouble falling pregnant, some are trying for their first, others are trying for a second or third, some have even started going through IVF.
My heart and prayers really go out to them as I cant even imagine how stressful and taxing this time just be for them.
I hope that they get their bundles of joy soon.

 

6 comments:

  1. well you're just having a time arent you hun. when are you due?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am due on the 16th of July so not really that long to go now :D

      Delete
  2. I'm nominating you for the Liester Award. Making a post now about it. be sure to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a good week, dear!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just found your blog through a blog hop and I'm your newest follower! I love how honest you are about your pregnancy. I hadn't had any kids yet but I'm interested in everyone's experiences with pregnancy. I hope yours goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"