Thursday 14 March 2013

Week 22

What a boring old week!
I'm tired and can't wait to get home, I have had a bawl in Sydney but my gosh I am ready to sleep in my own bed and have my own space back!

I haven't had to many problems this week only being tired and some hip and back pain, I have to go in and have extra blood tests on Monday to make sure those levels that were high in my last test have gone back down.

Poor Toby has been cutting his molars and I didn't even realise! He had a very high temperature and was a little grizzly for a couple of day but seems fine now!

Im laying on the couch while Jarryd's nan is cooking baked potatoes, I hopefully have packed everything and the car will be here to pick us up at 2.30 to take us to the airport YAY!!

The little princess has been kicking heaps and I really enjoy feeling her move around!

I will update a lot more when I get home its just been to hard to do it off my phone for the last few weeks!

Much love xo

5 comments:

  1. I love belly pictures. Everyone is having babies left and right. I have one cousin who just had twin boys a week ago tomorrow. and i got 2 more cousins who arent due til april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just stopping by from the blog hop, showing some love. See that you are expecting, embrace this special time.
    http://fitandbeyond40.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now following you back on bloglovin and GFC. Cute photo (I like your dress!). =0)
    Teething (especially the molars) is no fun. Hope he feels better soon.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    PS - Meet & Greet hop is open for the weekend, if you'd like to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fabulous!!! teething..not so exciting...good luck with everything. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"