Thursday 21 February 2013

Week 19 and it's a...

Week 19 is here and almost gone already.
I feel good and haven't really had any serious issue's apart from the horrible heart burn and still a little bit of nausea.

We had our ultrasound on Tuesday, everything looked absolutely perfect and we had a great  heart rate.


I am also stoked to announce that we are joining TEAM PINK!
That's right we are expecting a little girl to add to our family!
Jarryd and I are both really excited for the next 21 weeks to fly by so we can meet her.

We are currently arguing over names and the way we are going she will be 'no name' Holmes he whole life!

I am excited that I will no longer be out numbered by boys in my house.

I cant wait to do some shopping while we are in Sydney next week.
Actually it will be more rest and relaxation for us being our last holiday before Jellybean is born.


  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Names are SO difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! baby girls are the best!!

    new follower from the aloha hop!

    www.waytothesea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Go Pink!!! COngratulations!

    I would like to invite you to link up at Fun Friday blog hop, it's on going now. Thanks! :)

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/2013/02/fun-friday-blog-hop-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, such a wonderful time. I hopped by to become your newest GFC follower and would love if you dropped by my blog at http://www.kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"