Tuesday 12 February 2013

Creative ways to play.



I find that Toby get easily bored, so we decided to pull out the pots and pans to have some loud playtime! 
Would you believe it took him a long time to get used to the banging and clanging but he understood how to use the spoons how to hit things right away.



He had such a great time banging them and them pushed them all the way aroun the kitchen,
I can't wait to start doing some arts and crafts with him and I really enjoy our one on one time.
I need to start coming up with a list of things that Toby and I can do once the baby comes so that he doesn't feel like he is getting left out.

I would love any ideas that other people do with their toddlers.


1 comment:

  1. Pans were a very big hit in our house for about three years, lol. I'm not even kidding. :)

    These pics are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"